Start 2019 off on a good foot: begin the process to find freedom from addictions and objectification. Here\’s a starter list to get you going:
- Understand and eliminate soul wounds caused by (a) others and (b) bad theology.
- Identify and eliminate triggers of bad behavior.
- Do not suppose that success gained by using technological controls (DNS/URL filtering) is evidence of a changed inner man.
- Re-train your brain: unlearn female objectification.
- Replacement behavior –
- Train yourself to \”look the other way\” when you see something tantalizing
- Include and design a practice that makes use of objects or things that trigger desire, covetousness or lust (cars, food, hobbies, sports, politics, etc.)